Okay..funny, true and embarrassing story happened to me this morning.
Yesterday on the View they had this "interesting" video clip of this very scantilly, gay man, dancing with Beyonce' to her video. It was like a train wreck, I wanted to look away, but couldn't, he is a very impressive dancer, but..well you know how sometimes they say.."words don't do it justice" Watch and you will see what I mean.
But BEFORE you watch you have to hear what I did..I went to send it to some friends who I knew would laugh and get a kick out of it, and instead I sent it to a sweet sister in our ward that I don't know well enough and would assume she probably wouldn't be interested in this sort of thing...she is only our dear STAKE RS Pres. I am so gonna get released now...Well what's a girl to do..? I just laughed, turned red, and shrugged my shoulders. Okay so NOW watch this..if you dare....Click Here



2 comments:
There needs to be a DISTURBING choice... but yes funny.
Ouch, that bite really hurt! Love you. I think I just peed in my pants.
Sister Vickie Fitzsimmons
Post a Comment