Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our trip to Utah...Aspen Groves...better late than never.

Here are some pics of our trip to Utah this past September. As always it was fun to see friends and be with our family. The weather was gorgeous and the scenary spectacular..we stayed at Snowbird and one morning it even snowed. (How coincidental) Madi had never seen falling snow and mistook it for rain, once I corrected her, she was out on the balcony with her hand out experiencing a "miracle". Poor kid, what do you expect, she lives in the desert.
Our small family...

Me and Madikins...she is getting so tall...

The Love of my life, best friend and laughing buddy.

My lovely parents...we had a lot of fun with them.

Notice Jason's eyeball in the corner, this pic made me laugh so hard.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, I just can't get over how much she has grown since I saw her last. What, 5 years ago? Crazy how time just goes right on by us!!

Loves!

Trevlyn said...

Gorgeous people and surroundings! I just love your family! The "snow story" and the eyeball crack me up too!