Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Steph's interview!! Love it!!

Okay friends-A Shout out to Stephenie Meyer..You So ROCK!!
(click on my playlist...John Mayer-Say...fits this article)
I wanted to share this article, I really love it and think she did a fabulous job. Let's face it, it can't be easy having fickle fans...one day their hot, the next their not..Mean..for a better word..if any of you watch you tube or read blogs..people go beyond boundaries of "opinion" and are just flat malicious..
I can only speak for myself, that I know I would not deal well at all..nor would I admit and expose my hurt so openly as Steph has. Thanks for being REAL!! Just proves how big her heart is...which is EXACTLY why I think millions have related to her stories?? Her heart is portrayed in her characters and resonates with ours!! Way to go Steph...Love ya!!



http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20234559_20234567_20238527,00.html?iid=top25-20081106-Stephenie+Meyer+talks+%27Twilight%27

No comments: