Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My new love..Facebook..

I had NO IDEA..it is like a mini reunion everyday..I keep finding lost friends that I wonder what, where and why they are? It is awesome! I have been having great chats with old mission friends..it is like cyber disneyland...or crack..cause I am addicted..and all I need is one more time sucker..! LOL
Anyway, have a great week..let the Christmas countdown begin..NOW..xx
Goodnight!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

I will invite you to be my friend then.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Oh no girl! The baby wont bere here till March. I am only 6 months! I had to stop working. I am throwing up like a volcanoe as of the last 3 months! It is terrible. I felt so bad for Trav, but I was a mess. I hear it ends soon, but who the heck knows! 25 weeks down, and still no weight gain! It is the best and worst diet ever. Ever!

Chantel said...

I didn't even know you had a blog. So fun!! And I totally agree with facebook. People don't seem to understand it until they try and then they love it. Hope all is well

Ruth Anne said...

you seem to be more in the know than me; i didn't know you could im from there

Jackie said...

How fun is this!! I think I like my blog better than facebook or myspace!!! Hope to see you soon!!

TC said...

Oh, don't you worry, I need more friends, so I will hunt you down and invite you to be my friend. Please say yes..... Please. :)

Annie said...

Marked your last one as HOT, girl. I'm very impressed. I don't even understand Facebook.

You, my dear, are tech goddess.

rich and steph said...

Oh my Heather-between my blog and facebook I am spending way too much time in front of this dang computer. I grew up in VA so it is fun to catch up with old friends and IM then on facebook. We have had great conversations and some of the old guy friends (not BOY friends) i still tease around with. You will have to find me on there-Stephanie fowkes Rhoton. Someone had the nerve to post a picture of me and 3 friends going to out senior 1987 prom-we look like pretty in pink!! I am getting a scanner to get them back as I have old pictures galore from middle school, high school and our first few years at BYU:)