Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 24, 2008

Movie Discussion?? (spoiler alert!)

I want to get everyone's opinions and feedback of the movie..what was there favorite scene? Least favorite scene? If you could change one thing what would it be?
Me...(I can't pick one..LOL..) 1. Kissing, of course! 2. Restaurant tied with Baseball. Least? climbing up the tree?/spider monkey line. Change one thing...it's a hair-dresser thing...I want to re-do half of the actors hair...Alice needs to be shorter, Rosalie needs to be blonder, Jacob...? No comment. LOL
Still LOVED the MOVIE!! Can't wait for NEW MOON!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

hi! i came with Mel and lindsay on friday night! thank you so much for everything you did! it was amazing!
i would have to say my favorite was the night he stayed in her room AND she knew about it. my least favorite is that...well actually it's not a scene but did they actually say 'i love you' to each other?

Hezstone said...

You're right they didn't say I love you..weird...I love when he kisses her neck too..

Ruth Anne said...

Yeah, Jacob needs to be shorter especially since my mom always said I can't date anyone with hair longer than me!


I LOVED the baseball scene. Everyone looked so good. I am so in love with Emmett it isn't even funny. However, seriously Alice, do you have to throw like a girl?!? Totally annoying.

I giggled when she tripped by the tree. I think it was truly an accident, but it fit her Belle's persona so they kept it.

kms said...

Love the baseball game.

Love Stephenie's cameo.

Wanted to burst out laughing when Dr. Cullen walked into the emergency room. PLEASE!

MarySue said...

I really liked seeing the expression on Edwards face as Bella slept with her head on his chest.

Did I also see Multnomah Falls in the movie!!!!

The Montgomerys said...

I am so glad that Ruth is my friend and I got to see the movie in the most exciting theater ever!!! I like the classroom seen. When he was holding his nose. That made me laugh. Also the fight at the ballet studio.
Thanks again your great!