
Hey Twilighters..
I am finally able to talk freely about the Premier, (we were sworn to keep a tight lid on it) I went to a special screening organized by the Meyers for their family and friends. It was a "formal encouraged" event.
Great to see the movie...can't WAIT to see it AGAIN! But more great to see Steph and Poncho and her family again, it has been quite awhile.
THANKS MEYER FAMILY for having us!
No spoilers here...all I can say...I LOVED that they kept the story of Bella and Edward pure (meaning kept to the book AND by keeping it to the book, also meaning it is a chaste film..). Rob/Edward's acting..was VERY GOOD and he pulls you in, just like the book, I could watch him all day. And don't mind if I do..if ANYONE wants to go and see it again...CALL ME!! Any "criticisms" the special effects are a bit.."unbelievable" but he's a vampire, do you believe that? I think for girls and women it will suffice, ...and for what budget they had, Catherine did a great job.
I nearly had to be gagged and tied down. Because of the "mellowed" venue, I had an urge to scream and yell and woohoo...(typical Hez) but refrained, so I wasn't known as the obnoxious screaming lady..so I hope you are ready to get absolutely NUTS Friday..cause it is going to be a blast!!



9 comments:
Shut the front door!! You have already seen it, I am jealous! Tonight is the big night and I can't go. I have too much going on to see a midnight showing.
Well that is awesome!!
WAHOOOO!!!!!
What a fortunate girl you are!!! I'm very, very excited to join your gathering tomorrow!!!!
What fun! I told my family to look at your blog today!
You looked absolutely Maaavolous! Love You
Wow can you ever keep a secret. I'll have to think of something to tell you just because I know you'll keep it to yourself.
proof your famous. You are such a cheater.
But hey, you looked real good!
Don't you and Maddie look gorgeous! You are one lucky girl!
I'm so sorry I won't be coming tonight...I can't wait to hear about the hoopla!!! Love ya!
I am JoAnn's sister and tagging along to the party tonight. I am excited and really looking forward to it!! I am so jealous of your actually knowing the author! Look forward to meeting you!
Post a Comment