Actually that trophy- I'm pretty sure, is plastic, so its REALLY not that big of a deal. And besides, the words were stuff that I learned in 2ND GRADE. The championship word was "access"! And my word before that was gorgeous...????? -Madi xx
Bee proud!! I heard the championship word was access as Darin won 2nd place and had to spell Zeniff. Sounds like a Book of Mormon name! Of course Darin did not tell me he was even in it until he came home with the 2nd place trophy. I am glad he lost to Madi and not someone else. Our ward is full of champions I tell ya!!!!!!! What are the odds of 2 kids taking first and second from the Lindsey ward? I think the bishop should make an announcement from the pulpit sunday:)
6 comments:
Actually that trophy- I'm pretty sure, is plastic, so its REALLY not that big of a deal. And besides, the words were stuff that I learned in 2ND GRADE. The championship word was "access"! And my word before that was gorgeous...?????
-Madi xx
1 more thing...wheres that pic. of us and Steph?? :D
Bee proud!! I heard the championship word was access as Darin won 2nd place and had to spell Zeniff. Sounds like a Book of Mormon name! Of course Darin did not tell me he was even in it until he came home with the 2nd place trophy. I am glad he lost to Madi and not someone else. Our ward is full of champions I tell ya!!!!!!! What are the odds of 2 kids taking first and second from the Lindsey ward? I think the bishop should make an announcement from the pulpit sunday:)
Woo Hoo Madi way to go! Man I miss those days with my kids. Marci and was our big spelling bee winner. Love you guys
Good job Madi!! Gorgus.... gorghes, see, I can't spell those words. You did great. Fun spending time with you guys on the Polar Express!
GO Madi!
Post a Comment