
Playing in the snow...Lakeside Arizona.
Yes it is true, Holly and I pulled off a Christmas Story Debut. It was fabulous! There were costume changes..I was Gabriel and Joseph...and maybe even a shepherd. The best part..Holly playing Mary. The baby Jesus was our doll, of course. Who attended this great event? My mom,dad, and grandparents. That was when I knew I was made for the movies.
I used to tell Holly that Santa put those pokey things on my thumbs.(the suckers) and that is why I was crying. I loved to play with her head..I also convinced her one time that she was adopted....I know it's mean..but she was mean first!
At 3 I still wasn't a fan of Santa.



6 comments:
You are so cute!! It must be great to be one of two...I don't think, with eight children, my parents could afford a camera, because there is no picture evidence that I was actually a child. Maybe I just stared as an adult. That would certinally explain all of the stupid crap I do...LOL! Merry Christmas my photogenic friend!
It's funny...when I think of Lakeside I think about being tortured by you. I can definitely sympathize with Holly-- poor thing. Kidding-- kind of. We're headed to Lakeside for Christmas. Hope you guys have a good one. Love ya!!
That whole part about convincing her she was adopted cracked me up! I once convinced my sister that I was adopted from China (I know - crazy) and pretended to speak Chinese. She cried and I probably did it again the next week. We were really little so it didn't take her long to forget.
My mother in law's family helped settle Lakeside. How cool you lived up there. Ester Fay Lee still does and most people know her cause of all the crap on their property-how sad:( I remember taking the santa pics with my bro who is 10 months older. I think in one we were both crying. How funny you convinced her she was adopted!! We tried that with my brother that is 8 years younger but he looked too much like my older brother.
Oh, I just want to pick you up and squeeze those adorable little cheeks. You are soooo cute then, and now. Merry Christmas.
A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
You are the cutest, still!
Post a Comment