Okay guys, I am sure you have heard, I heard it last night and forgot to post it on my blog! New Moon will NOT be directed by Catherine Hardewicke...Although I can't fault her too much, she had a very limited budget for Twilight, I just felt she tried to put her own twist on things..(the trees..and the odd special effects) so I am glad that we will have a fresh person to do the next movie. Now if we can change out the make-up hair person...(I will gladly volunteer..LOL)
Just hope they understand NOW how committed the Twi-hard fans are..and the more she/he (whoever they may be) sticks to the story, the happier we will all be..and Note to new director: Do exactly what Stephenie says...after all, it is because of her genius storytelling we are here.
Click-Here to read the article. Enjoy, have a great week, back to laundry, cleaning and life! xx



8 comments:
i feel the exact same way you do. Catherine did a good job but there are some things that can be done differently. fingers crossed it turns out AMAZING! new moon is my fav of the series
I think each movie will improve and I'm hooked.
Just FINALLY finished Breaking Dawn last night...can't wait for the next movie! I'm excited to see how this new director does!
Good to know!!
It will be awesome! I am a Twi-hard too and want them to stick to the story. Thanks for the great haircut-my kids have been following me around saying "mommy you are so pretty:))
Hey Heather- I love your blog by the way. Such a Twilight fan :)
I need your address so if you could email it to me that would be great....chantel.allen@hotmail.com
Well I dont think she did that bad, Mom. Sure, the hair wasn't that good, but she still did a good job....
well thats just my opinion. ;)
BTW, forgot to put your name on my tag list but consider yourself tagged. It is a funny one about music. Still loving my hair!
Post a Comment