Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 15, 2010

Don't forget to Laugh...especially at yourself!!


Ok-so last week, I got myself up out of bed early in the morning (dark) to drag my butt to the gym...and when I flipped on the bathroom light...THIS is what I saw...I giggled for about 2 minutes. And decided this was Bed Head especial...you can't create this kinda bed head...Poor jason..having to wake up to this sight every day..
Gotta love him! I do!

12 comments:

Mostess Mommy said...

I love, love, love that you took your own picture!

rich and steph said...

That is hilarious!! Love it.

Amy said...

Funnies picture I've seen in a while... took me a minute to even realize that it was you.

Kathy said...

I love it!!! Maybe I will try that one morning.... on my husband.

Ziegler 7 said...

Heather you are my favorite!!
Love you

Hezstone said...

I kinda look like the ad for Alice in wonderland huh? SCARY!

Trevlyn said...

You are the BEST!!!! We're long, lost morning look twins! :)

Adkins Family said...

You're awesome!

Kate said...

I love that you are funny enough to laugh at yourself. We Could go on the road...bedhead buddies, scare the human race and laugh about it until we pee our pants. Me first, because I'm better at it...the peeing...

Hey my word verification was shlyzing...You hair is shlyzing!!!

OR...The shiz-nit. You choose.

Eric and Kailee said...

I think you look SEXY!11

the conleys said...

HEZ. this is AMAZING. I love you.

Alison D. said...

Oh my goodness...hadn't checked out your blog in quite a while, and this is what I find..haha! You are such a hoot...Still laughing!! (bet I could outdo you in the scary morning pics category though!)