Okay-How sad is it that I haven't blogged since....oh...August??!! But I never have anything to post! My life is pretty boring....however-luck has shined on me..if only for a moment..when I won a trip from Best Buy (via Facebook)to the London Film Festival.
For those of you that are on facebook know most of this..so don't bother reading on...it's all on there.
There is a Twitter account you can search under Heatherstrip...yes one word..it is meant to be Heathers Trip not heather strip...Best Buy wanted and lent me an IPhone to update Facebook and Twitter so friends and family could share in my experience.
They gave us access to the red carpet premiers with Q and A of cast members and directors, press junketts, after movie parties-where Clive Owen was there..and I got to personally interview a producer and the co-owner of an advertisement agency that Best Buy hired. It was incredible.....Here is a link to the red carpet premiere of The Boys are Back. As you will see in my little blip-I am no pro. LOL
But who cares.....
I literally pinched myself every morning to see if it was a dream.



No comments:
Post a Comment