Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lame blogger, unpatriotic, traded spaces!

Okay it is official! I am a lame blogger..I haven't posted in ages, and even as I sit to write, I must confess I have NO cool pictures! And not even great, exciting tales to tell...
Even though we just had our traditional celebration of being AMERICAN..(the 4th) I have to admit, we were pretty boring, we went up to my parents who graciously had us, (as always) and we pretty much slept, read books, and watched movies. We made a slight attempt (at my poor mothers request, who tried to get us out earlier, pretty much we probably ruined her 4th..:-) unintentionally) to go to downtown Prescott to partake of the 4th celebrations, but we got there just as they were closing the booths, we walked around (and paraded our little Phoebe, which got quite a bit of attention) and witness the quaint.."Pollyanna" type festivities...grabbed an ice cream cone, and off to home we went..so some effort was made, but the reason for our "unenthusiasm"..is we just finished moving a few days prior...and did the whole move in 4-5 days! So we were pooped and frankly in recovery mode..that is my reasoning..so yes, we rented our home in Mesa, yes it was a quick decision, and unfortunately, because of the rush, we didn't even get to say a formal goodbye to our Mesa Ward...so that is why you haven't heard much from me..we are back in the co-op, puppy-less, and making the best of a "tight" situation..It is what it is...

4 comments:

Vickie said...

You have been so busy, bless your heart! I hope you haven't ordered that pole yet because I have a really cute pattern for one that you can embroider your on the bottom and I am trying to be as funny as you but, it is not possible!
Lori told me you had to give your baby to a friend because you cant take her to the co-op. So sorry. Love your guts.
Vickie

Trevlyn said...

I love that you posted, even if it's sans photos! If you'll still be doing hair in my neck of the woods, I'd love to get on the list! Hope your move is a smooth transition! Love ya!

M said...

I dont really have anything to say..except this:
THE CO-OP SUCKS!!!

rich and steph said...

I miss you!! I finally get released and can go to RS and you move:( I can't believe you had to give up Phoebe - hope you can get her back in the future. Our ward is not the same without you.