"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today"~ James Dean
That peaked my interest and I wish I could have heard this fellow sing. Was he any good?
I have been to your site 3 times today to see this. Classic!Vickie
So maybe I"M blind because it took me three times watching it to notice the guy was blind...just could figure out why it was funny. NOW I SEE!!
That is aweful! I never saw that thanks for sharing.
That was classic! ♥ American Idol!
Ryan Seacrest must be embarrassed!! That is funny...Muzzah...you need to change your background...its not New Years anymore...Valentines Day is coming up..better get to it! :)Love ya- Madi
My friend know the kid. He lives in Scottsdale. It was funny that Seacreast did that - duh!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That peaked my interest and I wish I could have heard this fellow sing. Was he any good?
I have been to your site 3 times today to see this. Classic!
Vickie
So maybe I"M blind because it took me three times watching it to notice the guy was blind...just could figure out why it was funny. NOW I SEE!!
That is aweful! I never saw that thanks for sharing.
That was classic! ♥ American Idol!
Ryan Seacrest must be embarrassed!! That is funny...
Muzzah...you need to change your background...its not New Years anymore...Valentines Day is coming up..better get to it! :)
Love ya- Madi
My friend know the kid. He lives in Scottsdale. It was funny that Seacreast did that - duh!!
Post a Comment